Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Favorite Things

July's Favorite Things  
This romper I bought from Marshall's last summer for my sister-in-laws' rehearsal dinner.  Happy One year Anniversary!!!

That seashell wall paper is also...GONE!!!

Spending the mission trip and just everyday time with Xalt students! If you aren't already involved in a church whether it's attending the main service or a small group, give it a shot! It just might brighten your life!



$10 floral wedges from The Shoe Department



The midnight premier of The Dark Knight Rises and all of the conversations  since then dissecting it with the ultimate Batman fan aka my husband!! If you have a question about the trilogy he's seriously the person to ask.



The dance for Sunday's So You Think You Can Dance message about Career {video to come} and the super fun ladies who joined in, the guys are pretty cool too (and amazingly talented) I just don't have a picture of them.



Our one day visit to Virginia!! {that's a post in and of itself...more to come}

Thanks to Dancing with Ashley for the link up!!
 

4 comments:

  1. Aw so fun!! You are too cute :) Glad you found my little blog and I can read up on your life here!

    and the seashell wallpaper is gone!??! ah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...I'm so excited to have a neutral wall! it was beyond ugly before!!

      Delete
  2. I love your matching Batman shirts!!! So cute. My husband is the ultimate fan too...those two should talk! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my...I'm sure they could go on for hours!! p.s. that's the only time he'll match me...he doesn't even like to color coordinate:(

      Delete