Thursday, August 2, 2012

One Day Trip to VA



This week my family has been with their youth group in Virginia for a mission trip. Early in the week we were able to drive up for a day to visit. I LOVED seeing my family for the short but sweet time.  We also enjoyed time with their youth group and the youth pastor and his wife!! Not to mention a friend from my days in youth group who coordinates the work projects in Virginia!

One of the coolest parts is that: when my sister and I were counselors together at Nipgen Jr. Camp we had all of the girls who were on the trip in our dorm!! I'm very sentimental and nostalgic so we had to get a picture. Each girl is growing up to be so beautiful. I love to see how their personalities have grown. Seeing them serve Jesus in this way and to spend their week working for God puts a smile on my face! 



The three ladies to my left in the back weren't in our dorm. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment