Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Computer Fail

This Fall I'll be taking online classes toward a Master's in Counseling. My first week of class just ended Sunday. That afternoon I needed to turn in an article review and do a timed quiz so I turned on the computer and opened the Internet to find it wasn't connecting.

Oh No!!!!

This had never been a problem before, of course the time it acts up is the day of a deadline. Isn't that just how it seems to go? No fear though...my terrific husband came to the rescue and stayed on the phone for over an hour working everything out!! I love that guy!

4 comments:

  1. what a good fella you have there :)
    What are you doing for your masters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is pretty great!!
      counseling! I'm excited and overwhelmed at this point!

      Delete
  2. Ughhh!!! I hate technical difficulty!!

    Good luck with getting yours Masters. That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete