Saturday, September 1, 2012

Favorite Things: August

WOW!! With August being a half summer month and half school month I feel like it lasted the same as two months! Which is perfectly fine with me because I LOVE summer and all of its goodness!!

My fave things of August

1. Coconut M&M's
If you haven't had them yet you've gotta try them.


2. FROYO: Sweet Frog specifically


This last month I had a renewed passion for my spring love!!

3. The Rolo McFlurry 
One of those limited time only offers...probably good because I might eat them way too much!!

 
I promise I do more than eat so my final favorite has nothing to do with food except that we ate a lot of delicious food while we were at the beach.

4. Our family Vacation


Get all the dets here!!
I really love this link up!! Thank you to Dancing with Ashley for putting it out there!
I especially love what she did with Favorite Things this month, very creative blog!!


2 comments:

  1. Hmmm....can we still be friends if I tell you that the thought of coconut M and Ms does not sound appealing at all.

    Now the Rolo McFlurry...that sounds pretty amazing!!

    I'm so glad you had a great family vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no...they are soooo delish! Maybe a picture would have convinced you! lol!!
      OK...so SYTYCD is getting down to the wire!! What are your thoughts lately? I'm really starting to like Eliana!! I always love Jesse Tyler Ferguson as a judge! Hilarious!!

      Delete