Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Operation Retro {2}

My mother~in~law found this dress for a great deal. She very kindly offered it to me and it just so happens to fit into my Operation Retro wardrobe. Yay!! 

With Labor Day quickly approaching I couldn't pass up wearing these white wedges. They were a Payless find from three years ago, I originally bought them to wear with my wedding dress but decided on pretty white slippers for comfort (an idea I totally recommend even if it's a switch to comfy shoes once the reception starts). 

I paired my summer shoes with some pearls to pull it all together since the dress probably would have looked best with black heels.  My bracelet was gifted from a great college friend and my necklace was a bridesmaid gift from my sister~in~law.


If my dress was browns and reds I'd blend in!!

3 comments: