Saturday, March 3, 2012

Movies @ Cheslie's

Our celebrity couple name would be Cheslie so events at our house are dubbed with that name.
Up to date our youth group has been primarily boy lead but last night for the first time in Xalt history more high school girls were at an event. I worked hard on Wednesday to make this happen...I made sure every girl had a personal invite. Call it my competitive side but we needed more girls to start having fun together too. The girls did not let me down, we had a blast.

Tonight, middle schoolers will fill our couches with a little more energy and randomness. Both will be fun in their own unique way.

Movies @ Cheslie's Movie Line Up

High School                          

Middle School                 
I've never seen Soul Surfer before but The Proposal absolutely cracks me up. I'll let you know about the former.


Lol!! Craig T. Nelson was in both movies. He played Ryan Reynolds dad in The Proposal and the surgeon in Soul Surfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment