Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Eye Sea

A few weeks ago I heard that people with brown eyes should stick with blue and purple eye shadow in order for their eyes to stand out.
I learned the least complimentary colors are brown, tan, and pink which used to be my go to colors.
I've been on a journey to pick out new colors and learn new ways to apply my eye make up.

Here's a blue color scheme I found.  Crystal Waters by Cover Girl


Blue is definitely risky. I mean, I didn't want to end up looking like this:


I wanted my eyes to pop so I decided to try the bold blues. 
The colors have an ocean beach feel to them.  
I used the two shades in the middle. 
I applied the lighter color up to my brow bone and the 
brighter color on the left, I put on my eye lid making it darker on the outside corner.   

Now, eye sea what blue eyeshadow can do for brown eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment