Monday, March 26, 2012

Celtics Vs. Bobcats

For Christmas, Chase bought us tickets to see the Boston Celtics play the Charlotte Bobcats! 

Tip Off! I'm fairly certain other teams don't try to win the tip off against giraffe man Garnett!
Chase also got me a Ray Allen shirt...
unfortunately #20 injured his ankle 
and couldn't play tonight. 
Super bummed about that!
(Ray Allen if you're reading this, and I assume you are:
Get Well Soon!)

 I would have loved to see the chemistry of Pierce, Garnett, and Rondo 
with Allen keeping them calm and steady but maybe that will be another day. 

Pierce, Garnett, and Rondo...playing hard!!
We had a blast...enjoying the city, cheering the Celts to victory, and laughing at the kids on the big screen!
LOL! Those dancing children get me every time!!


Chase if you're reading this, and all jokes aside,
I do assume you are: 
Thanks for a great Christmas Present!

No comments:

Post a Comment