Monday, July 23, 2012

Breakfast for Dinner



Who can resist french toast for dinner? 
Definitely NOT us!!
Last night after swimming a few laps 
we cooked up some french toast.
Swimming for exercise and french toast for dinner...
probably cancel each other out but oh well!
My legs were jello but my stomach was full of goodness!!




There is just something about breakfast food 
during a relaxing weekend
that puts the icing on the cake! 
Maybe it's because growing up and still when I travel home
we eat an amazing weekend breakfast
or just the word "SYRUP" (say it to yourself a few times)
Weird, huh?
What I do know is I love breakfast foods!
They remind me to stop and smell the rose shaped pancakes.

What do you do to top off your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I love french toast....Hmmm I wonder if I can find a semi vegan way to make this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm...that made me curious so I looked it up: blend 2-3 ripe bananas and 3/4 cup soy milk with whatever flavoring you want with it-cinnamon, pumpkin spice, vanilla. Wow!! that's bananas. b.a.n.a.n.a.s!! sounds tasty!!

      Delete