Monday, January 9, 2012

Wow!

Where has the time gone? I've been a terrible blogger so far this year. Hopefully, January is just a fluke month and I'll have more time and interesting things to write throughout the year!!

Here's what I've been up to so far:

•Deciding on a Word of the Year to inspire me for 2012
•Planning details for Cutting Out Cancer (I'm really bad about the recruiting part...which is the most important. Ahhhh!)
•Trying to be a better assistant at school, before the break I got kinda lazy.
•Cheering for the WRMS Bulldogs boys' basketball team while Chase helps coach.
•Reading Harry Potter (Les Lit to come)
•Playing Tiny Tower...so pointless yet so addictive.
•Trying Advocare, a health and wellness program, that really impacted my parents overall health. I'm on day 5 of 24 and going strong!

Hope you're enjoying 2012 as well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment