Monday, January 2, 2012

What's in a name?

The VOTES are in and the winner of the naming contest for the Hair Donating Event is "BBBRRRRRRRRR" drum roll please...

CUTTING OUT CANCER!!

A friend of mine from high school, Lauren Weaver, suggested this name.  Lauren, thank you for joining in and helping our donating event sound more exciting!! Also, thank you for reading Les of Me! For your creativity and participation I'll be sending you a gift card to Starbucks.

I love that we were all able to work together to suggest names and votes came in from several states.  Thanks for indulging my little experiment and getting involved. Who knows maybe we'll do it again?

I'm excited for Cutting Out Cancer with Cut Up and Dye on February 18th. Six ponytails make one wig, I'd love to make three wigs, that's 18 people!!

Before we use the promo video for advertising I'm going to post it here...so stay tuned and give me your feedback!!

Thank you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment