Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

After 3 thanksgiving celebrations, I'm stuffed full. Stuffed full of delicious turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, and pizza! Like pink is the new black, pizza is the new turkey...totally hip.
I'm also stuffed full of great memories. Michigan rummy is now in my repertoire of card games. Walking to the creek on a 60 degree Thanksgiving will definitely stay a top memory. I won't forget the piggy back rides with Alie or "cute face" with Ethan. Buffalo Wild Wings always tastes best late at night with the fam. We never pass up pizza at Dick's with Grandma Wanda and the gang. You never know what cute little Hadlee will say. Today it was "Jeremy Ross you look like an old woman." Sharing all of this with Chase makes it extra special.
What I'm trying to say is I'm thankful for my family...for every encouragement, every prayer, every fun time, every bonding moment, and every part of them that has helped mold me.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Happy late Thanksgiving Les-- love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, It WAS an extra-special thanksgiving! So glad we all got to spend time together. I am so thankful for our unconditional family love, and that you, Andrea, Jeremy and Chase are such wonderful role models for Ethan and Alie. They adore you all and look up to you so much! Thanks for listening and for a good talk too, I needed that. I'm blessed to have such wonderful cousins :)

    ReplyDelete