Monday, November 28, 2011

11.28.09

Two years ago I married the most amazing guy, sorry girls, I have him. Actually, we were just talking about how lucky we are that we found each other. Who else could Chase have found to love the Brown's just because he does? Who else could I have found that loves to drive so I don't have to?

As for "peas in a pod" or "soul mates" I'm not sure if I believe they exist. At first, I thought that made love less romantic but as I'm finding out-love is maybe 20% fairytale romance. Again sorry girls!

However, Andrea did say in her maid of honor speech, that Chase is my prince charming! I don't think I could have drawn up anyone better suited for me, I just hope I can be the same for him. Well except the prince part...oh you know what mean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment