Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween

So I'm a little behind on this post...I apologize.
For Halloween, Xalt has a costume party called Hallelujah-ween, complete with a scare trail through the woods. OOOWWWW SPOOKY!!

I have been waiting to cut my hair so that I could be Belle from Beauty and the Beast, my favorite Disney Princess!! While I've been planning my costume for a year, Chase figured his out the night before.

On one of our fave shows, Happy Endings, a character dressed in a pilot suit and a long beard. He was ZZ Top Gun.  LOL!!! We thought that was hilarious so we racked our brains trying to figure out two opposite things that shared a common word.  After 15 minutes of brainstorming we finally landed on Blue Jean Simmons or Blue Gene Simmons, either way, it was classic!!

Beauty and Blue Jean Simmons
Enchanted Mirror courtesy of Teresa Smith
Two pirates, Rachel Berry (Glee), and Raggedy Ann
Mobster, Indian, and Bat Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment