Monday, August 22, 2011

Not so Modern Monday

We inadvertently made today Old School day! Today we watched clips of "Whose Line Is It Anyway." Still very funny by the way! Then we watched some of "Jurassic Park." LOL!! I also heard the song "I can only Imagine" which might only seem so old because it came out at the beginning of current Christian music radio. Seriously, everyone was obsessed with that song forever.

All three of these bring back memories of childhood friends and my family. "Jurassic Park" reminds me of my best friend growing up. The chicken club flashes through my mind every time I hear "I can only Imagine." Watching "Whose Line" I could almost hear my dad's knee slapping laugh (literally...knee slapping). 

Post a comment if you have an Old School moment for today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment