Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Copy Cat

Why Blog?That's what I've been asking myself for quite a while now. 
Here are the top 5 reasons I've come up with:

5. To keep up and expand my writing skills. Since I have graduated college I feel like I don't exercise my brain   very often.
4. My husband kept harassing me about accepting his Google+ invite and when I did I saw there was a place for a blog. It looked simple and for me when it comes to the computer...I only do simple.

3. I read more now that I have more free time and I would love to share my thoughts on books and hear other people's insight too.
2. Maybe my family and friends back home want to hear how things are going from time to time.


AND NOW...DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!

1.My friends are doing it. And it looks fun!!
What can I say? I guess I'd be floating in a river somewhere with all of my friends if they jumped off a bridge. At least I'd be in good company.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! My days totally been made! :) I say it's ok to jump that bridge of all your friends are doing it because it's so much more fun than just standing there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if by harass you mean ask you twice then yes...i hounded you relentLESly ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete