Saturday, June 23, 2012

Summer Vaca

Having the summers off allows me to spend time with the Xalt students!
And I love it!!
There's been Sweet Frog dates
late night Taco Bell
(with no worry of being out too late)
Summer Lunch Crew
(we pick a restaurant and eat lunch together)
sand volleyball
and more dance rehearsal...!!!



Having the summer off also means spending Monday with Chase.
Last Sunday night, we went camping.
Willow even got to come along. 
I don't think she loved it but 
it may grow on her.
For dinner we cooked potatoes in the fire
then roasted...bacon.
That was a first
but it tasted good!



 


Between all of that, I spent time with the puppster
and worked around the house.
I even finished the 5th Harry Potter Book! 
My last Les Lit was ages ago...eek!
Speaking of Willow, she's spending a few weeks with our parents
so hopefully there won't be any damages to report. 

No comments:

Post a Comment