Thursday, December 29, 2011

Limbo Week

This week between Christmas and New Year's just kind of hangs in the balance between the memories of the past year and the hopes of the next. It also seems to last for an infinity. It seems like Christmas was ages ago since Chase and I celebrated Christmas together, with friends in NC, and with our families in Ohio and West Virginia. For these reasons I am from here forward dubbing it "Limbo Week!"

Don't get me wrong I love this week!! Working in the school system this week is a much needed glimpse of the relaxation Summer Vacation will bring.

I always have a lot of fun too. We had a blast with our families, playing games and catching up. The end of the week includes a youth conference. We'll be with our Xalt students for an overnight with speakers and musicians. It will be a great chance to really see where I've come from over the past year and where I want to be in 2012.

Limbo Week is a great week. What have you done to commemorate Limbo Week?

No comments:

Post a Comment