Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pastries and Procrastinating

Call me a procrastinator but tonight I finally finished Christmas shopping!!! YAY!!! It's a great feeling to have the crowds and spending behind me.  It is also a great feeling to know all of the surprises that are coming for my family and friends.  I love surprises! Chase on the other hand likes to spill the beans so every Christmas and birthday are a challenge for his big mouth. (Just kidding, babe, you have a regular size mouth.)
Anyway, tonight I finished up the last of my shopping with three wonderful young ladies.  We also enjoyed some delicious Panera.  If you get a chance try their Mint Crinkle (I think it's crinkle).  De-lish, besides the fact that their desserts have some strange names, also note the "Chocolate Chip Muffie."  A muffie is just the top of a muffin if you were curious.
I hope all of you enjoy your last minute shopping as much as I did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment