Sunday, September 11, 2011

Puppy Love

Hello Everyone. I'm Willow!!

    Thursday I was taken to the vet to have a surgery done and when my owner came to pick me up she had two people with her that smelled kinda familiar, like I had maybe met them before.  Instead of going with Rose, I went with those two other people.  The car ride was a little iffy. I'm not so sure I like moving that fast, I slip and slide all over the seat.  
    Since I was found wandering around town I've lived at two houses already, now this is my third home.  You can understand why I'm not a big fan of getting into the car because so many times I've been taken to a new house with all new things.  I am starting to like it here though. 
    Yesterday we went to a picnic and there was a LOT of food (did I mention I love to eat anything) and a lot of people.  All of these little kids just loved on me all day, I got to lick a lot of food off of their faces!!! It was a long day so when we got home I was tuckered out.  

    Today all of the neighbor kids came to visit me. What can I say? They love me.  One of the boys is almost my size and he likes to play on the ground with me, on all fours too.  He squeezes my face and talks to me like another dog.  I think we must be from the same pack. There are a lot of people around here to play with.

    I'm excited to meet all of Les and Chase's family and friends, although they tell me it's a long trip.  They say I will love to meet Bo, Tank, and Vera.  I hope they like me.  Les said her Grandma will really like me because I'm such a sweet and smart girl. 
Squirrel!

3 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We got a rescue dog this weekend, too!!!! I'm so glad yours has a name - we are still deciding on what to name ours. You've got a cutie!!!

    Kristin and Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'm so happy for you guys! Wooohoo!

    ReplyDelete