Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm lost in The Help

I'm about half way through The Help and I have so many questions.
  • What did Minny do to Miss Hilly? 
  • What happened between Stuart and his ex fiancee? 
  • Where is Constantine?
  • Why did she leave without telling Skeeter? 
  • Why won't anyone tell Skeeter the truth?
  • What in the world is wrong with Miss Celia?
  • Why is she soooooo suspicious?
If you're looking for an interesting, heart warming, thought provoking story.  Read The Help! My goal is to finish the book before it leaves the theaters because I hear the movie follows the book very closely and... ever since Easy A, Emma Stone cracks me up.  Considering that nothing seems quite as important as finding the answers to these questions, I have a feeling I'll have it finished in time. 

3 comments:

  1. You should include the book covers in your Les Lit posts. Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you finish it yet??? If so - lets go see the movie! You know the boys won't go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did! Name the day and the time and I'm there.

    ReplyDelete