Monday, February 11, 2013

Roses are Red, Families are True Blue

This weekend we met my family in southern Ohio at my Grandma's house. 
It was SO good to see them for the first time since Christmas. 
We saw everyone...not only my family but Grandma, Aunt, and Cousins. Talk about fun!!
We ended up seeing Chase's sister and her husband too! 
They were amazing hosts and terrific company.
 



This is awful but since I didn't blog a lot in the Fall, I have an introduction to make... 
My little nephew!! He's so sweet!! 




If you couldn't tell WE LOVE BEING AUNTIES!!

 


He has grown way too much already but he just gets cuter and cuter!




Now he's making little baby noises and smiling but he's still small enough to like being held. 







For the first time in four years my sister and I saw each other during RED & PINK week!! 
(We're Valentine's Day enthusiasts so we wear red or pink all week!) 
Our mom and sister-in-law joined us this year!! 
It was amazing to start off the week actually being together.
There isn't a lot of face time for the fellas in these pictures
but much love to my dad, brother, and Chase too!!

2 comments: