Thursday, February 7, 2013

Eats of the Week

Chase, so generously, offered to make brownies for a Superbowl party. As we were getting ready to leave he said, "we're never buying Aldi brownies again. Brownies are supposed to be flaky on top and these are fluffy like a cake. I even tried to flatten them down with my oven mitt!"
Having more faith in Aldi brand than my husband's cooking I asked, "well did you make the cake that was in the cabinet?" Checking the cabinet we found the brownie box quietly untouched!! LOL!!
He made one delicious cake...even though his heart was set in brownies, poor fella.


P.S. I love how loyal he is...still sporting the Brown's gear!

Monday at work we had a SOUPerbowl party. Over the past three years this has become one of my favorite school days. I always get to see some different faces when we potluck. It's nice to see how some of the other teachers are doing and chat with them. Plus these ladies know a thing or two about soup! I tried the Taco Soup and a Cream Cheese Chicken Chili. Our wonderful PTA made the goodies...red velvet cupcakes-yum!!




After mastering self-control over my Sweet Frog addiction by not going at all in January I have returned to fro-yo. It will have to be on a more limited basis than before...but gosh it's just so good! I shared Sweet Frog with two friends from church who also are amazing volunteers at Xalt!! We had a blast be-bopping along to some Jamie Grace and chatting about life.



Times with friends and good food cannot be beat!

2 comments:

  1. ut視訊 網際空間聊天
    真人美女視訊直播
    live 173 視訊
    live 173影音視訊
    台灣情人視訊聊天室
    ut交友聊天室
    173影音live秀
    live173 視訊美女
    173免費視訊秀
    live 173免費視訊
    免費同城聊天室紅聊語音視頻聊天網午夜秀場直播間午夜倫理電影在線觀看自拍走光貼圖
    新qq聊視頻語音聊天室酷酷視頻語音聊天室美腿美女電腦桌面壁紙性愛小說網站自拍貼圖區
    國外視頻語音聊天室情誼聊語音視頻聊天室裸聊qq泰國色三級片視頻美女淫色圖嘟嘟貼圖區
    韓國美女主播真人秀163聊免費聊天室線上人間聊天室亞洲成人之美圖電影愛薇兒貼圖
    快聊語音視頻聊天室yy語音視頻聊天室熱舞性生活娛樂網做愛寫真裸體圖只有貼圖區

    ReplyDelete