Wednesday, February 13, 2013

MY VALENTINE~THIS CREATIVE BEING

Alycia over at the Crowley Party and a few other bloggers are hosting a Valentines Blogger Party!!
Of course, with my love of Valentine's Day and parties I could not pass up such a fun opportunity.  I emailed my name and blog info in and I was randomly matched with Sam from this creative being.  

WOW!! What an amazing lady?! Not only is she a clever blogger but a mom of FOUR, a wife, an artist, and a journal-er.  Well it's actually JournalArt! Sam's art is inspired and inspiring.  She has taught art in the school system and loved sharing her knowledge with youngsters because art is so important to pass on. Even though she has a passion for visual art, it doesn't take long to see that she's no stranger to literary art as well.  I started my blog with the intention of posting book reviews and having dialogue with others about books and literature so I was so excited to learn that Sam loves words too!! I look forward to continuing to read her blog and seeing her perspective of the world.

I'm awful with pictures of items so I decided to have Chase record this! Oh my! Afterward I regretted that decision. Toward the end of the video I get a crazy case of the blinks so be warned.  Also, Thank you Chase for being a good sport!


 

The journal excited me so much because it was a way of Sam passing on a little bit of herself to me...who knows maybe this bad-stick-figure-artist will give journal art a go!!

SAM, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVED EVERY GIFT AND CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT ALL!

everyone, make sure to visit this creative being sometime soon!
p.s. I hope you're all wearing some red and pink this week!
spread the love

2 comments: