Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall and Football!!!

Fall feels like it's finally here.  Friday night we enjoyed a football massacre between two local high schools, final score 54 to 7.  We went to cheer on the students who cheer on everyone else! The Band!! East had a great and entertaining show. West preformed two songs: the hymn "it is well" and "sweet home Alabama." The first, pretty and the second, fun!!  Great job to all of the Xalt Band members!!  Saturday, we again faced the chill in the air for more football.  It was the third annual Champions of Trinity Bowl. A fundraiser for Xalt and a flag football game between youth and adults.  This year the adults reclaimed their title after a defeat last year.  Sunday, we joined one of our awesome students for a birthday fiesta at Casa Grande, where I had the most delicious fried ice cream!! Of course, after lunch came more football. Chase's beloved Browns lost to his BFF's fav team the Titans.  Can't wait to see later tonight how my Fantasy Football team turns out!!! I was projected to lose...but I have hope.  Football owes it to me, after putting in my dues three times this weekend....I deserve an OCUFFL win!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment