Monday, October 24, 2011

The Autumn Air is Bright and Fair

The Pumpkin Show
The Pumpkin Show
I love it so
I love it so

My lovely little town is home of The Greatest Free Show on Earth...The Pumpkin Show!! This past weekend, I traveled home to enjoy some good ol' fashion free fun!! I spent time with my family, friends from high school, and friends from college! Seeing everyone made me so happy! All of my friends and family made for great company, the weather turned out perfect, and the food tasted (and smelled) delicious! Willow recommends the pumpkin donuts but suggests you eat less than five in one sitting. What more could you ask for from The Pumpkin Show?


So take my hand
and off we'll go
We're on our way 
to the Pumpkin Show!! 

Enjoying our traditional caramel apple with M&M's!!

Friends since middle school!




 Donuts and the latest furry fashion...what can I say?
This is what happens when my friends and pumpkin show collide!

No comments:

Post a Comment