Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Driver Fail Church Van Style

The following weekend, to my previous story, TSM (our student ministry) had a sleepover. In the morning, we were loading up the van and my hands were full. I sat a few things down to put my bigger items in, then loaded the rest. 

When I pulled out of the driveway I said to the girls "I don't remember the driveway being that bumpy." Looking out my side mirror I realized it had never been that bumpy. 

I ran over my purse and game bag!! Needless to say a few things were CUHRUSHED!!!! Including wii game boxes (not games, shew), all of my lip gloss (into a lovely pink goo all over my purse), Catch Phrase (my fave game), and some pretty important pills. Obviously, I was most torn up over Catch Phrase. It had provided so many phrasy times over the years. The girls and I said a few kind words about her and sent her to a better place. 

Well, there you have it my great masterpiece posts after a long blogging hiatus! I hope I'm not the only one with crazy driving stories!! Share if you have any. 

2 comments:

  1. It reminds me of our crazy Volleyball stories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! lol! Or the bball trip where we held the window up with forks!

    ReplyDelete