Thursday, January 17, 2013

Contrast



Ever since the orangy/tan colored boots became popular I have been dying to have some.
I'm not sure what it is about this look but I.Love.It. 
I've seen many girls wear their light brown boots with a black outfit and at first I wasn't a fan
but then it started growing on me.
It's kind of rebellious to wear brown and black together.
And I love it!!
Chase bought the boots for me for Christmas, they are from Rack Room Shoes
it's like a Shoe Dept. kind of place.
(Funny Fact: Chase refers to it as Shoe Depot instead of Shoe Department!! LOL)
The outfit would not tie together without the belt, which I found at Target on clearance. Score!
So there you have the brown elements.
All that's left is to find black tights with a black dress or black skinny jeans with a black top.
The key to the outfit is that the top has to be paired with a skinny belt. 
Maybe a blousy button up or a classic v-neck with a cardigan.
The contrast of the black and light brown look so classic. 

This outfit looks nice but is also comfortable! See, I even drove a bus route while wearing it!!



 I hope you all stay safe whatever the weather brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment