Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Avenging the Frog!

All of our scrumptious Sweet Frog treats!


Monday night, we went on a date night with some new friends.  We watched The Avenger's, which has given me a lot to talk to my students about the past few days.  Apparently, Hulk Smash bubbles at recess! 
 
My fave scene: I loved it when Iron Man showed that he could be the hero that fought for something other than himself.  In doing so, he helped another superhero show his true hero colors.  
I don't want to give away too much. 
Some of the lines were cheesy but it was entertaining and funny.

Afterward, we headed over to Sweet Frog, the new frozen yogurt place in town.  
If you haven't been, it's by Starbucks over near Chick-fil-a.
So MANY flavors and SO delish!!
 Every town should have a frozen yogurt bar!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment