Monday, February 6, 2012

Advocare!!

I mentioned Advocare in the post Wow! This past month I have been doing the 24 day challenge. It consists of a 10 day cleanse then 14 days of what can best be described as training.
During this time the diet is restricted from wheat, sweets, meat that isn't lean, and dairy.
It has been a challenge but now I have healthier eating habits.

Advocare Lessons Learned:
  • Fruit can be filling for breakfast
  • Hummus isn't too bad but warm it up
  • Natural Peanut Butter on a Carmel Rice Cake is a great snack
  • Chicken and fish are meaty enough for me but not Chase
  • I'm more energetic
  • Smaller portions make me feel better
  • Sliced squash makes a good substitute for noodles with Chicken Parmesan
  • I can live without pop...water rocks!
  • I cannot live without CHOCOLATE!!!
Good thing Dark Chocolate is supposedly healthy for you!!!

1 comment: